Copyright & Intellectual Property – Infringements Policy
This Copyright & Intellectual Property – Infringements Policy is an integral component of the Terms & Conditions between you and Nora Belle Designs that govern your access to and use of the Site. It applies to all users and visitors of the Site. By using the Site, you confirm your acceptance of this policy and your commitment to adhere to it. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, please refrain from using the Site.
You are only permitted to use the Site for lawful purposes. It is prohibited to use the Site in the following ways:
- In violation of any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In a manner that is unlawful or fraudulent, or with an unlawful or fraudulent intent or effect.
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not meet our content standards.
- To transmit, procure the sending of, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any form of spam.
- To knowingly transmit data, send, or upload material containing harmful computer code such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, or adware.
- To knowingly transmit, download, or upload an excessive amount of data that impairs the Site’s functionality.
In addition to the above, you also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, or re-sell any part of the Site in violation of the Terms & Conditions.
- Not to access, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- Any part of our site.
- Any equipment or network where our site is stored.
- Any software used for our site.
- Any equipment, network, or software owned or used by third parties.
We occasionally offer interactive services on the Site, including:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Competition voting pages.
- Open workspace areas.
- Blog articles.
- Business guidance with Q & A facilities.
- Project Pitching & Communication (“Interactive Services”).
For each interactive service, we will provide clear information about the service, whether it is moderated, and what type of moderation is in place (human or technical).
While we strive to assess risks for users from third parties when using interactive services, we may choose to moderate or not moderate services based on these risks. We do not assume any liability for losses or damages arising from a user’s use of interactive services, whether or not they are moderated.
Minors may use interactive services only with parental or guardian consent, as moderation is not infallible, and potential risks should be communicated to minors.
If we do moderate an interactive service, we will provide contact information for the moderator in case of concerns or difficulties.
These content standards apply to all contributions you make to our site and any associated interactive services. You must adhere to both the letter and spirit of the following standards:
- Be accurate when stating facts.
- Be genuinely held when stating opinions.
- Comply with applicable laws in the UK and the country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain material defamatory to any person.
- Include obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory material.
- Promote sexually explicit content.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe on any copyright, database right, or trademark of another person.
- Be deceptive.
- Be in violation of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or duty of confidence.
- Promote illegal activities.
- Threaten, abuse, invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or anxiety.
- Harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation.
- Give the impression that they originate from us when they do not.
- Advocate, promote, or assist unlawful acts, including copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We have the discretion to determine whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Site. In case of a breach, we may take appropriate action, which includes but is not limited to:
- Temporarily or permanently withdrawing your right to use the Site.
- Temporarily or permanently removing any content uploaded by you.
- Issuing a warning through electronic communication (email).
- Initiating legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of costs resulting from the breach.
- Pursuing further legal actions.
- Disclosing information to law enforcement authorities when necessary.
We are not liable for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. Our responses are not limited to those listed and may include other actions we deem appropriate.
Changes to this Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. Please check this page regularly to stay informed about any changes, as they are legally binding on you. Provisions in this policy may also be superseded by notices or provisions published elsewhere on the Site.